My sweet husband and I.

My sweet husband and I.
Leah Bess Photography.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

More great sites for deals, samples, & cash back!

I'm a member of about a bazillion websites, deal sites, etc., and it seems to all run together sometimes, but in general I think it's totally worth it. Here's a few more that I may not have mentioned in the past:

Kraft first taste is Kraft's website that is dedicated to letting consumers try before they buy, and rate products. I signed up here and had offers in my inbox almost immediately, for their new cooking cream cheese (which I'm excited to try) and a new shredded cheese that is made with cream cheese. I know others also had offers in their inbox's for Breakstone's cottage cheese, but I personally didn't receive that one. (They mail you the coupons, so it takes a little while for them to come in.)

Vocal Point is great, too. They have free samples and stuff all the time. I'm awaiting samples/coupons for Frosted Mini Wheats-Touch of Fruit, and Breve coffee creamer. They do a lot of giveaways, as well :)

Ebates , which I posted about previously, is one I'm super excited about. You do your online shopping like you normally would, and you get a % cash back into your account. I signed up and the offer was a free $10 gift card to a store of your choice, and I chose Target. So once you make your first purchase through Ebates to any store that qualifies, (any listed through their site) they send you the gift card. I'm especially excited because I can shop for Mark products THROUGH ebates, and get the gift card as well as the cash back. Can't beat it!

Other sites that are great for just sign up credit and things:

No More Rack. I absolutely love this site, they post great deals, daily at 11AM Central time. Also, you get $10 for FREE just for signing up! Shipping is always a $2 flat rate, too. I ordered from them before and was very happy.

Rue La La . Similar to No More Rack, they always have different deals going on with clothing, shoes, accessories, and even housewares. They were/are doing a $20 credit just for signing up!

Beyond the Rack Similar to stated above sites, $10 credit just for signing up!

Gaggle of Chicks this site is geared towards mom's, I've mentioned it before, but I've ordered multiple times and I'm really happy with all the products I've ordered.

Some Facebook coupon-istas to follow: 


Hip 2 Save coupons, freebies, & giveaways on her blog.
Daily Goodie Bag
Cuckoo for Coupon Deals
Frugals, Freebies, & more

and of course my all time, swear by, Sweeties Freebies

Hope this helps in your frugal adventures!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment