My sweet husband and I.

My sweet husband and I.
Leah Bess Photography.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mark Rep - my journey into direct selling..

I've never been much of a salesman.. er, sales woman? sales lady? Either way.. I'm not one to push a product on someone, because I hate having it done to me.

However, I have recently been looking into a direct selling opportunity, and just hadn't figured out exactly what to do. I looked into jewelry, there are some great lines like Stella & Dot which a good friend of mine sells, and then there's the newly launched Bamboo Pink , which is fun and slightly more affordable. I just didn't see myself being able to market jewelry very well, with a small friend base here in my new home town of Austin.

I stumbled upon Mark. and just sort of fell into it, and I'm glad I did. There's no huge investment, no hidden sales quotes, no deadlines, etc. You pay a one time fee of $20, get a free awesome starter kit, and if you're lucky to have a great mentor like me, http://www.facebook.com/Becomeamark.girl (Tiffany), then you're good to go! Even if you don't ever sell anything, you'll never be penalized.

Mark has EVERYTHING a girl could want, from makeup to fashion to jewelry and shoes. Here's a sneak peak:
Flora Dress




On clearance, $17.99. And new buyers get free shipping on their entire order :) Not to mention it can be worn together or as two separate dresses! (Mark. is great about versatility)














Frill Factor dress (which I can't wait to buy, next paycheck! )



I love this, Talk about "the little black dress." It's only $30, you get FREE shipping through my shop, and you can dress it up or down. This is around the same price that you would purchase a dress from Target or XXI, and Mark is much better quality!












What a Line Felt tip Eyeliner



$9, and did I mention FREE shipping? The look of liquid eyeliner without the mess. FINALLY! :)







And there's so much more, I'd be here all day trying to show you. Check it out for yourself at My Mark shop. Trust me you're bound to find something you like :)

-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment