My sweet husband and I.

My sweet husband and I.
Leah Bess Photography.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Glade Expressions - bring fall into your home!

I was one of the lucky #Bzzagent that was picked to try the Glade Expressions Collection, & I'm so glad I was able to! As a part of the campaign we got to try the oil diffuser and the mister scents, and they are both wonderful! Next time you're at Target or Walmart pick up the Fuji Apple, it brings the scents of fall into your home & looks great, too! The oil diffusers are pretty and stylish, and the misters are great because you can take off the label for a more neutral and discreet scent. Not only that, the scent actually lingers. I've bought countless sprays & diffusers only to have the smell disappear in minutes. Not the case with Glade Expressions, especially the diffusers!

No comments:

Post a Comment