My sweet husband and I.

My sweet husband and I.
Leah Bess Photography.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Old Navy Beachwear: great summer finds at great prices!

I was fortunate enough to do another sample and share from Crowdtap, and it was again for Old Navy (which are my favorites!)

After our last Old Navy sample and share the girls kept asking when we would get to do it again! Lucky for us we got to do a beach accessory sample, and it was fun! Old Navy seriously has the best basics. Swimwear, flip flops, beach towels, sunglasses.. and beach bags!

And man, if you haven't seen their newest jewelry collection, you need to get in there. It's seriously beautiful, so many different styles. There's boho, chic, romantic, gypsy and more styles of jewelry. I loaded up on earrings the last time I stopped in so this time I was tempted with hair clips and necklaces! All at Old Navy's traditional great prices. (Get in there and get some!)


Here's a sneak peek of our summer Sample & Share courtesy of #Old Navy & #Crowdtap
 Amanda (top) has a cruise to Cabo coming up in July, so she was shopping for goodies for that. She tried on this cute black jersey knit dress with her adorable Old Navy bag that was part of the sample. (I got a matching one! I'm a sucker for blue.)
 Above, the lovely Adrianne grabbed the bag Amanda and I have in a red. We love these, they are the PERFECT pool or beach tote. They fit our flip flops, towel, and more in them!
Amanda in front of the Flip Flop display.. to many colors to choose from! Good thing they are 2 for $5.. these are great beach flip flops or pool ones. I always get my good sandals dirty at the beach, but alas, no more! Thanks Old Navy :) 


I'm a sucker for turquoise anything, so I was drawn to the turquoise flip flops! They match my sweet pool bag. 

Adrianne had quite a few garments to try on, she left with some great dresses and beachwear!

Adrianne in front of the more subdued flip flop colors. I'm telling you there is every color under the sun! The girls each bought an extra pair, they are so afordable!



A & A comparing garments. I love these shots.. their expressions are so cute! I love the pink hoodie, too. That's an Old Navy goodie and I think I need one myself. (Adrienne was not taking that flower out of her hair.. that's Old Navy too, and she added that to her bag! so cute on her.) 
 A was kind enough to let me borrow it for a shot with her. (Check out how much swag she has.. this is on the way to the check out line. That girl can shop!) She ended up with a red, orange, and black beach towel. 

A & A in front of the flip flops. I can't get over how many there are! 

This was the perfect time to have this awesome Sample & Share. I needed pool flip flops badly (and a beach towel.. I don't own any. Which is embarassing coming from a beach town!) Adrienne is heading to a lake house for 4th of July so her sunglasses, towel and flip flops were perfect. 

Amanda is heading to Cabo so she picked up a comfy skirt to wear on the plane, and some cute tank tops to wear in Mexico. And she can take her flip flops, sunglasses, bag and towel with her!

 She's such a star ;) We tried to convince her to get these, but no go. 

Adrianne ended up with these, we kept calling them Lady Gaga glasses. They are so chic on her though! 

And I myself am heading on a cruise soon, so all this swag is the perfect summer accessory. Thanks #Old Navy and # Crowd Tap for outfitting us Austin gals for summer! (The triple A's.. in case you didn't catch that!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment